I know you are wondering how can make money using telegram chat, it sounds funny right?

Today I am going to teach how I make up to 50$ passive income every week using telegram, before I continue let’s do some mathematics

1 week=50$

1 month=4weeks x50$= 200$

Here are the simple steps for this powerful passive income stream

Step1:

Download telegram here  if you don’t have it, and register.

 Open an online wallet for your withdrawal click to open coinbase wallet account https://www.coinbase.com sign up with your email and you are good to go.

Last step:

Click this link https://t.me/Free_Yfi_Pay_Bot?start=1397716242 it will take you to telegram, all you will do is click START and join all the channels and click bonus button and you will get 0.00000500yfi and come back every 24 hours and claim your free bonus, I know you are thinking how can I then make up to 200$ in month? 




NOTE: 1YFI IS 6MILLION

The magic to getting upto 200$ - 500$ is REFERRAL. Once you open and join the bot and register, click on the REFERRAL button and copy your referral  link, once copied, begin sharing and convincing your friends to join, and your money keep increasing.

If you want to know how I make up to 300$ in a day using the same strategy contact me via whatsapp 09016112059.

If you wan to earn more cryptocurrecny money

Click all these and join.

Ltc

Litecoin2

For more clarification contact me via WhatsApp